How to pay College Fees after Admission
Through Online Payment in HIMT Student Login
- Visit www.himtcollege.com and select “Student ‘s Login” from Student’s Corner Menu
- Login with your HIMT Student ID and password. (If you forgot your password, you can reset using your Mobile Number/Email Id)
- Select “Fees Payment” tab and pay the course fees using any bank Debit/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Immediately receipt will be generated and E-receipt will sent directly to student’s registered Email Id
- This facility is available only for existing student. Not for the New admission who is paying the first payment of course fees.
Through Online Payment in QFix Portal
- Visit https://www.eduqfix.com/ParentPortal/#/login powered by HDFC Bank
- Enter the Username and password which you have received in SMS and EMail (SMS received from EDQFIX)
- Select “Payment” from Menu and pay the fees using any bank Debit/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Immediately Temporary receipt will be sent directly to student’s registered Email Id from QFIX. In 2 working days you will receive HIMT Receipt.
- This facility is available only for existing student. Not for the first payment of course fees.
Through RTGS/NEFT transfer
- Make a written application to your bank along with the details of HIMT COLLEGE – HDFC Bank account, requesting them to make a RTGS/NEFT payment or you can opt for IMPS through Net banking. Same instructions apply to candidates applying for Education Loan & need to instruct respective banks for fees payment accordingly.
- Ask Bank to enter Candidates Name followed by Student ID with Course & Batch Number in Message Box (Remarks Column).
|1||Name of Institute||HIMT COLLEGE|
|2||Address||55, East Coast Road, 72-B, Arambakkam, Vengampakkam Junction, Kalpakkam, TamilNadu -603 102|
|3||Bank Name||HDFC BANK LIMITED|
|5||Bank Account Number||50100230951503|
|6||Bank IFSC Code||HDFC0000124|
- After making payment through RTGS / NEFT / IMPS, Kindly update the transaction details in your student login (Presea Students Menu –> Fees NEFT details Submission) against the semester / year of payment. On successful submission of details, after confirmation from bank in 2-3 working days receipt will be generated and E-receipt will sent directly to student’s registered Email Id. If transaction failed or incomplete submission of details, fees receipt will not be processed.
Through Demand draft by courier
- Make a Demand Draft in favor of “HIMT COLLEGE” payable at Chennai and courier it to registered office address along with the candidate details like Name, Contact Number, Student Id, and Course Name.