The four months Electro-Technical Officers (ETO) course is approved by the Directorate General of Shipping (Government of India). This course is strictly residential. Course commences Every year in March, July, and November.
One of the leading Shipping Companies is interested in the direct recruitment of fresh ETO cadets through HIMT College. Apply now to get an opportunity of assured placement* if selected.
Passed in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as a separate subject with minimum 50% marks in English at 10th or 12th standard, AND passed three year’s Diploma with 60% marks
Passed Four years Degree including Lateral Entry, with 50% marks, in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication / Communication Engineering, or Electronics and Instrumentation, or equivalent
Passed in 10th Standard, with English as a separate subject with minimum 50% marks in English, AND passed in Diploma with 60%, AND passed Three years Degree through Lateral Entry with 50% marks in the streams mentioned above. The diploma/degree Courses must be recognized by any State or Central Government or AICTE.
Age: Maximum 35 years of age at the time of course commencement
Short listed candidates will be called for admission procedure
Selected candidates will undergo a stringent medical examination with a DGS Approved doctor. Same can also be done with our in house DGS Approved Doctor.
4 months DG approved Electro Technical Officers
On completion of the course candidates can join the Merch
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||20000|
- Scholarships are available Know More
- Placement assistance provided Know More
- Educational Loan assistance Know More
- Caution Deposits are refundable at the end of the Course after adjustment of damages, breakages, etc. if any.
- Fees paid is forfeited, if withdrawn from the Presea courses.
- Telephone, Medicals, Passport, U.S. Visa fees & Travel related to obtaining Visa Will be paid directly by students.
- Medicals can be done at HIMT at an additional cost of Rs.1500/-. (Subject to Doctor availability)
- Admissions are subject to meeting the mandatory requirement of course.
- Company Sponsored candidates under the guaranteed placement category will be provided placement subject to he/she clearing all the subjects prior to completion of the final semester and maintaining the discipline in the campus
- As per DGS Circular, Passport and INDoS are mandatory to join the course.
- Cash/Cheque payments are not entertained.
Mode of payment:
i) By Online :
Click here for Online Booking