The 12 days Orientation Course for Catering Personnel (OCCP) course is approved by the Directorate General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping (Government of India). This course is strictly residential. Course commences on Every Month.
The Candidate should have passed 10th or 12th Standard Exam from a recognized board with minimum of 40% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in English language at 10th or 12th standard.
A Degree or Diploma Certificate in Hospitality and Hotel Administration, or Hotel Management and Catering Technology, or Catering, Culinary Arts, or Hospitality and Tourism, of minimum six months duration from an institution duly recognized by State Boards/UGC approved University, or approved by the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology(NCHMC) or AICTE.
Age: 18 to 28 years of age at the time of course commencement
Selected candidates will undergo a stringent medical examination with a DGS Approved doctor. Same can also be done with our in house DGS Approved Doctor.
Orientation Course for Catering Personnel (OCCP) – 12 days
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||5000|
- Caution Deposits are refundable at the end of the Course after adjustment of damages, breakages, etc. if any.
- Application fees of Rs 1000-/ is non-refundable.
- Fees paid is forfeited, if withdrawn from the Presea courses.
- Telephone, Medicals, Passport, U.S. Visa fees & Travel related to obtaining Visa Will be paid directly by students.
- Medicals can be done at HIMT at an additional cost of Rs.1500/-. (Subject to Doctor availability)
- Admissions are subject to meeting the mandatory requirement of course.
- Company Sponsored candidates under the guaranteed placement category will be provided placement subject to he/she clearing all the subject prior to completion of the final semester and maintaining the discipline in the campus
- As per DGS Circular, Passport and INDoS are mandatory to join the course.
- Cash/Cheque payments are not entertained.
Mode of payment:
i) By Online :
Click here for Online Booking